I confess I was at a bit of a loss for a blog topic, so I decided to go to the authority on finding out what people want to know: Google.
I thought it might be fun to get to know each other a little better, so I picked five random questions that popped up. I’ll give my answers then you can give me yours.
Play along, and I’ll give one winner their choice of any digital book or audiobook from my backlist. Ready? Here goes nothing!
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone? 11:30 PM, and no. There’s this guy who thinks he has the right to two-thirds of the bed and half my pillow….
2. A film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? I think the last movie that truly surprised me was Stranger than Fiction. I am generally not a Will Ferrell fan, but I was intrigued enough to give it a go and I’m so glad I did. Emma Thompson is awesome as a blocked writer. Queen Latifah and Dustin Hoffman rock their supporting roles. LOVE that movie.
3. What is your favorite TV show of all time? (i.e. you’ve seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?) The Gilmore Girls, without a doubt. How could anyone not love a show that gave us such gems as: “Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn’t crazy, maybe she was just cold?” and “I’m going to make out in the coat room. Don’t eat my chicken.”
4. If you were a Ben & Jerry’s flavor what would you be? Chunky Monkey
5. What is stashed under your bed/mattress? Plastic storage containers (blankets, etc.) and a spoiled lop-eared rabbit. Although Tim Bunny has a tricked out cage and free run of the house, he prefers to sleep under our bed. He’s made himself a little warren in what used to be my sweater drying rack. This is my life.
It’s your turn now. Ready? Go!
- What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
- A film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
- What is your favorite TV show of all time? (i.e. you’ve seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?)
- If you were a Ben & Jerry’s flavor what would you be?
- What is stashed under your bed/mattress?