It feels so strange to be making my final post here at the Contemporary Romance Cafe. There’s a sense of sadness, but there is also a sense of serenity, knowing that collectively we made the right decision to close the doors of the Cafe. Last night I was thinking of what I’d say in this post and one of the songs I can’t get enough of right now immediately came to mind. Here are the partial lyrics of “Fun” by Coldplay, featuring Tove Lo:
The sun on snow, rivers in rain
Crystal ball can foresee a change
And I know it’s over, a parting of ways
And it’s done
But didn’t we have fun?
Don’t say it was all a waste
Didn’t we have fun?
We certainly had fun sharing our stories and a little of our lives with you. We hope it’s been fun for you, too.
For my final post I wanted to do more than type a few words. I wanted to talk to you “face-to-face.” Check out the video below for my personal thank yous, my latest news and where you can find me on the web.
You’ll find a quick summary of my news and social media links below:
I’m busy fulfilling a four-book, 1 novella contract with Harlequin Kimani Romance.
- I’m working on the second round of revisions to book one of my new Pleasure Cove series with Kimani Romance, which will be in stores in March of 2017.
- I’m writing the second book in the series, in stores in July 2017.
- I just submitted the proposal for the October 2017 holiday novella I’ll be doing as part of an anthology.
- More books will be coming in 2018.
- Something is in the works, so stay tuned for news of another multiple book contract.
- My first indie-published novella (a prequel to the Pleasure Cove series) will be available in early January 2017, with more novellas to follow.
You can find me online at ReeseRyan.com. Join my mailing list to become a VIP Reader and be the first to know about my news. Check out my blog, Mindful Banter–which I hope to post at more regularly in the months ahead.
Connect with me on social media at the links below.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorReeseRyan
- Instagram: @ReeseRyanWrites
- Twitter: @ReeseRyanWrites
Farewell graphic courtesy of Sophia Louise.